Dreamers have created inspiring sustainable architecture in a pristine rural landscape just for you to embrace your next holiday with your friends or loved ones… Luxury romantic spa chalets for couples AND spacious 3 bedroom/2 bathroom eco friendly rammed earth apartments for larger families or groups ALL overlooking Dreamers beautiful pool, lagoon and winter snowcapped mountains.
For those seeking accommodation in Mt.Beauty, Dreamers brand new for 2010 Penthouse apartment has all the luxuries you deserve AND sustainable at the same time.
One does not forget their first impressions of Dreamers. The realisation of it’s name and the slice of heaven created immediately comes alive.
Enjoy lush landscaped gardens set around a tranquil lagoon setting complete with ducks, resort pool and fascinating architectural buildings. There is a perfect reason for every season at Dreamers… In winter you will view the panoramic snow-capped mountains, just a short 30 minute drive to the ski slopes of Victoria’s premier ski resort of Falls Creek. The rest of the year can be spent enjoying the warm sunny days and cool mountain evenings. In Autumn join us and experience the wonder of the valley with the stunning bold colours of the everchanging Autumn leaves.
Dreamers Eco Apartments
- Spacious rammed earth 3 bedroom /2 bathroom apartments for up to #7 guests in King or Single beds set up to your groups requirements.
- All bedrooms boast French doors to own courtyard.
- One or two internal or garden onsen/spas in each apartment and a lock up garage.
- Luxury, earthen, contemporary decor in keeping with the rammed earth eco friendly concepts.
- Cosy circular lounge with open fire and flat screen TV DVD.
- Large stainless steel kitchen and balconies for breathtaking mountain views and unforgettable evening entertaining with friends or family.
- 5 STAR eco apartment features some unique internal appointments and externally a large decked balcony canter lievers the waters edge of the lagoon stream and a garden onsen/spa set into the rock waterfall. Lap pool will also feature on this deck from summer 2010.
Dreamers Spa Chalets
- Studio (for couples only) and 2 bedroom secluded timber and stone chalets perfect for honeymoons, romantic getaways for couples or a small family in 2 bedrooms (max 2 adults and 3 children).
- The chalets feature a romantic setting with sunken lounge and open wood fire, large spa, unique Q/S beds, TV DVD, full kitchen, and balcony with BBQ, hammock and panoramic lagoon and winter snow-capped mountain views.
Spa chalets: $260-350 per night (cheaper 5 night mid-week and weekly rates available)
Eco apartments: $490-590 per night (cheaper 5 night mid-week and weekly rates available)
Penthouse eco apartment rate: $590-690 per night (cheaper 5 night mid-week and weekly rates available)
- Rates are for accommodation only as all accommodation contain full kitchen facilities.
- Breakfast can be delivered if requested with continental or fully cooked available.
- Dinner to your chalet can be arranged in advance.
- In-house massage is available.
- As Dreamers is located in town most restaurants, cafes and wineries are within walking distance.
- Falls Creek Coaches for winter snow transport are located across the road for Dreamers.
- Sorry no pets allowed.
- No smoking in accommodation but on balconies is fine.
- Check-in time is 2pm and check out is 10:30am.
- All linen, bathrobes, towels and pool towels are supplied.
- On booking a deposit of the first night stay is required.
- On cancellation we do not refund but if at least 8 weeks notice is given the stay may be transferred to another time.
Dreamers Garden Pavilion Weddings
In a tranquil lagoon and garden setting overlooking Mt.Bogong, Dreamers can create a wedding to suit your taste and perfect wedding Dream! Your ceremony will overlook the lagoon where the mountains are peacefully reflected. Your guests will be enchanted by landscaped surrounds and the beauty of the candlelit pool and pavilion for your reception. Contact Wendy on 03 5754 1222 to discuss your individual wedding details.
Contact: Mal & Wendy Lee
Phone: 03 5754 1222
Fax: 03 5754 1333