The Bogong Centre for Sound Culture supports cultural initiatives focusing on
- the processes and impacts of sustainable energy production;
- effects of climate change in wilderness areas;
- ethnographic studies of remote communities;
- the chronicling of vanishing industrial procedures;
- systems of representation used to render natural and built environments.
Located in the old Bogong Village Primary School (16 km from Mount Beauty in the Upper Kiewa Valley of NE Victoria).
Contact: Madelynne Cornish – Director of Operations