This colonial style solid brick building situated in picturesque Mt Beauty caters for up to 18 people who wish to have affordable, good quality accommodation with the freedom to prepare their own meals or dine out.
Baensch’s Lodge is ideal for families, individuals, clubs and interest groups and must be considered excellent value when next visiting the North East. It’s location in the heart of the luscious Kiewa Valley is only 35km from Falls Creek alpine resort and a 1hr drive from the border towns of Albury/Wodonga.
Lodge consists of:
- Large all-electric, fully equipped kitchen.
- Guest lounge including television, video and stereo.
- 20-seat dining area.
- Laundry and drying room.
- Large outdoor eating area with BBQ overlooking surrounding mountains.
- Off-street parking and covered walkways.
- Walking distance to local shops, restaurants and nature activities.
- All linen & towels provided.
- Each room has it’s own ensuite bathroom.
- Prices start from $55.00 per night per person.
- Group rates for whole lodge on application.
Location: 16-20 St Bernard Drive, Tawonga South VIC 3698
Contact: Cheree Talbot
Phone: 0427 575 449