B A S E C A M P is the ideal comfortable, economical base for enjoying all that the Kiewa Valley and Alpine Victoria has to offer. With accommodation available in a choice of 2 2-bedroom and 1 1-bedroom unit, B A S E C A M P is suitable for families, couples and groups. Recently renovated and redecorated in a style to promote a fun, relaxed holiday atmosphere, B A S E C A M P provides the facilities and comfort to enhance your holiday without stretching the budget.
Come and enjoy the world class activities that the local area has to offer including:
- Bushwalking and Mountain Biking
- Downhill and Cross Country Skiing at Falls Creek and the Bogong High Plains
- Fly fishing for wild trout in cool mountain streams and lakes
- Indulging in great food and wine at local vineyards
- ‘Chilling Out’ and relaxing.
Self-catering is made an easy option with well equipped kitchens including:
- Full sized refrigerators and electric stoves
- Microwave ovens and new essential appliances
- All the necessary cooking utensils and equipment to whip up a tasty feast after a day enjoying local activities
- Plenty of crockery and glasses to enjoy food and drinks with friends and family.
All linen is provided simplifying packing and planning.
The casual living areas are comfortable and equipped with CD stereo and TV.
All units are heated and cooled with split system reverse cycle airconditioning.
For the ‘al fresco’ lifestyle, outdoors there is a great deck with views across the Kiewa Valley, undercover gas BBQ and large garden. Plenty of room for a quiet rest in the shade, a pre dinner game of boules, reliving the day’s adventures or planning tomorrow’s over a cool drink, soaking up the sun or gazing at the stars.
All you need to provide food, drink and a good attitude, and a great holiday will just happen. With prior arrangement, well-behaved dogs are invited to join their human families for a holiday.For more information regarding B A S E C A M P including our great seasonal rates, contact Peter & Leanne via the following:
Contact: Peter & Leanne
Phone: 0429 440 222