Cedar Lodge is a self-catering traditional Australian ski lodge located in Mt. Beauty. Nestled in the inspiringly beautiful Kiewa valley of Victoria, this laid back alpine lodge is the perfect vacation destination all year round. Sleeps 16 people and is priced from $25 per person/per night.
Featuring breathtaking views from all living areas to Mt. Bogong and Falls Creek, 2 fireplaces, this cosy lodge accommodates up to 16 people.
Cedar Lodge is the ideal place to spend holiday time for special interest groups, clubs and large families. Located less than 35kms drive from the internationally renowned Falls Creek Ski Resort, this scenic get away provides extremely affordable accommodation for skiers, boarders, bike riders , bush walkers or trout fisherman, seeking the Falls Creek experience, without Falls Creek prices!!
Sleeps 16 people and is priced from $25 per person/per night.
- Cedar Lodge’s Facilities:
- Sleeps 16 – Across 4 rooms.
- Self Contained Kitchen – Fridge, oven, stove, microwave, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, etc.
- 4 Bedrooms – queen size beds and bunks.
- Large Lounge Room – With comfortable chairs and sofas to relax after a long days skiing.
- Large Balcony – Opens from sun room and Lounge room. Overlooks Kiewa Valley.
- 2 Bathrooms / showers – Provide amenities for large groups or seperate families.
- Complete Laundry – Washing machine and dryer.
- Drying Room – Have your clothes dry and warm for another day on the slopes or in the water.
- Air Conditioning – For the summer
- Fire Place – And for the Winter.
- Sun Room – Opens onto balcony.
- Off Street Parking – For numerous cars.
For Bookings Call 02 98755456 or 0425 200 505.
Contact: Carol Moig
Phone: 02 98755456
Mobile: 0425 200 505